After almost two years of planning and construction, Grey Rock Casino is now completed. The facility was designed to be an entertainment destination for the region and is unparalleled in eastern Canada. During construction all of the custom ‘Acadian’ inspired décor was fabricated off-site and then brought to the job site for installation. The installation was completed in just 7 days by I-5’s installation crews, shaving valuable days off of the schedule. From the custom designed wall murals to the 17′ wide chandeliers, custom mulit-tiered valance at the perimeter of the gaming floor, and custom directional signage, each element contributes to the high-impact environment.
Archive | February, 2015
Posted on February 19, 2015 by I-5 Design
Posted on February 6, 2015 by I-5 Design
Are you attending the Tribal Casino and Hotel Development Conference (Native Nation Events) February 15th and 16th in Las Vegas? You’re invited to an informative panel we’re speaking on titled: “Old School or Outdated? When is it time for a Casino Makeover”. The panel is on Monday, February 16th at 3:00pm-4:00pm. Also feel free to contact us any time if you have questions about your own property goals or any ways we can help.
– Little Creek Casino, WA: 20,000 sf Main gaming floor transformation in 6 weeks on site.
– Creek Nation Muscogee, OK: 30,000 sf Gaming floor and F&B transformation in 8 weeks on site.
– Leelenau Sands, MI: 30,000 sf Gaming floor and F&B transformation in 7 weeks on site.
– Isleta Casino, NM: 60,000 sf Gaming floor transformation in 8 weeks on site.
– Quil Ceda Casino QZone, WA: Transformation of existing space into Lounge / Nightclub venue in 2 weeks on site.
– Coeur d’Alene Casino, ID: 104-seat Lounge and 318-seat Buffet transformations occurring simultaneously within 7 weeks on site.
– Four Bears Casino, ND: 15,000 sf Gaming floor transformation & new center bar in 5 weeks on site.
The tribes, casino staff, and their customers have been extremely pleased with how their projects have gone, and we’ve received excellent reports from our clients about the overall project, and the resulting positive financials.