Are you attending the Tribal Casino and Hotel Development Conference (Native Nation Events) February 15th and 16th in Las Vegas? You’re invited to an informative panel we’re speaking on titled: “Old School or Outdated? When is it time for a Casino Makeover”. The panel is on Monday, February 16th at 3:00pm-4:00pm. Also feel free to contact us any time if you have questions about your own property goals or any ways we can help.
– Little Creek Casino, WA: 20,000 sf Main gaming floor transformation in 6 weeks on site.
– Creek Nation Muscogee, OK: 30,000 sf Gaming floor and F&B transformation in 8 weeks on site.
– Leelenau Sands, MI: 30,000 sf Gaming floor and F&B transformation in 7 weeks on site.
– Isleta Casino, NM: 60,000 sf Gaming floor transformation in 8 weeks on site.
– Quil Ceda Casino QZone, WA: Transformation of existing space into Lounge / Nightclub venue in 2 weeks on site.
– Coeur d’Alene Casino, ID: 104-seat Lounge and 318-seat Buffet transformations occurring simultaneously within 7 weeks on site.
– Four Bears Casino, ND: 15,000 sf Gaming floor transformation & new center bar in 5 weeks on site.
The tribes, casino staff, and their customers have been extremely pleased with how their projects have gone, and we’ve received excellent reports from our clients about the overall project, and the resulting positive financials.