I-5 Design and Manufacture was asked to develop a conceptual restaurant design plan for a proposed dining venue that would offer more than just a typical restaurant experience—including multiple space-use options.
Designing from the ground up, I-5 brought together materials and layout ideas that would provide customers a variety of dining and seating options, while conveying a casual yet sophisticated atmosphere. Distinct areas included:
• A cozy living-room type setting at one end of the venue, featuring a stone fireplace and comfortable seating
• Informal table and counter seating
• A more private raised seating area
• A tele-conference center for group meetings and gatherings
• Casual outdoor seating with overhead trellis
Décor elements featured:
• Custom entrance design and signage with arched roof and flanking brick-based columns
• Interior stone and mixed wood accents
• Pendant and directional lighting
• Wall mural artwork
The client was pleased with I-5’s innovative design plan, which created a handsome, contemporary and welcoming dining venue while also offering a variety of usage possibilities for customers.