I-5 Design and Manufacture was asked to design a comprehensive décor environment for this lively themed restaurant, located in one of the Caribbean’s favorite vacation destinations.
Design and finished product highlights
Developing a restaurant design theme around pirate ships and sea brigandry, I-5 was able to create an entertaining escape for guests in both the restaurant and lounge area. Major elements of the entertainment-focused environment included:
• 3-dimensional themed settings depicting engaging scenes
• Realistic, life-sized costumed figures
• Life-like plants, themed décor and landscaping
• Faux rocks and stone walls
• Artistic murals emulating natural skies and far sea horizons
• An overall sense of escape, fantasy and fun
Production and implementation
Except for the figures, décor elements were manufactured and implemented by I-5 Design, tying the unique interior theme together and making for a streamlined, efficient installation.
Guests are treated to a rollicking, lighthearted experience that takes dining from ordinary to extraordinary. I-5’s “concept to completion” advantage meant a smooth project execution and expedited schedule, from start to finish.