Comanche Nation Casinos asked I-5 Design and Manufacture to create a vivacious new image for their Red River Casino property, including an exciting, high-end exterior entrance and a revitalized interior décor.
Working within the overall design themes of the Comanche Nation family of gaming facilities, the I-5 team came up with a distinctive, color-infused scheme for Red River that gave it a signature personality. The iconic motif of life-size bronze horses provided focal décor points both inside and at the exterior entrance. Casino design elements included:
• A stunning color palette of reds, purples, oranges and yellows
• New exterior facade design at multiple entrances, incorporating the Comanche Red River Casino logo; internally
illuminated three-dimensional signage; massive stone pillars and side walls; and dramatic lighting accents
programmed with animated effects
• Illuminated monument signs at key locations
• A new, 90-foot-tall main highway sign, with double-sided electronic messaging and video capacity
• Inside, rippling overhead metal-beaded curtains in purple, red and orange subtly direct traffic flow and showcase
the bronze horse sculpture
• Extensive use of proprietary I-5 sculpted wall panels in custom pattern designed for Comanche casinos
• Perimeter columns featuring stone bases, mica lighting fixtures and hammered copper accents
• Custom overhead valances throughout the gaming area, incorporating deep-hued metal and color-changing,
concealed LED lighting
• Custom diamond-shaped mica chandeliers
Comanche Nation Casino management was both impressed and thrilled by I-5’s ability to create a spectacularly elegant identity for Red River Casino, while incorporating decor accents that identified the property as part of the Comanche Nation Casino family.